So, you’ve got some blueprints in Rocket League and you’re wondering what to do with them? Well, fret not because I’m here to help you out. Blueprints are essentially a way to unlock specific items in the game, but there are a few things you can do with them.
Firstly, if there’s an item that catches your eye and you really want it, you can choose to build it using the blueprint. This will require some credits, which can be obtained through gameplay or by purchasing them. Once built, the item will be added to your inventory ready for use on your car.
Alternatively, if the item doesn’t interest you or if you already have it, you have the option to trade it with other players. Rocket League has a thriving trading community where players buy and sell items using credits or other items as currency. You might just find someone willing to trade for your blueprint and get something else that suits your fancy.
Lastly, if none of these options appeal to you at the moment, don’t worry! Blueprints don’t have an expiration date. You can hold onto them until something catches your eye in future updates or when new blueprints are released. It’s always good to keep an eye on the Rocket League marketplace for any changes or new additions that might pique your interest.
What To Do With Blueprints in Rocket League
What are blueprints?
Blueprints in Rocket League are special items that allow players to craft specific items, including cars, wheels, decals, goal explosions, and more. They work as a blueprint or recipe for creating unique cosmetic items. Each blueprint shows the item it can create along with the necessary components and credits required for crafting.
How do you get blueprints in Rocket League?
There are several ways to obtain blueprints in Rocket League:
- Post-Match Drops: Blueprints can drop randomly after completing matches online. The chance of getting a blueprint increases with match duration.
- Rocket Pass: Players who have purchased the Premium Rocket Pass will receive additional blueprints as they progress through the tiers.
- Item Shop Updates: The Item Shop occasionally offers blueprints for direct purchase using credits.
- Trade-Ins: You can also trade in unwanted items to receive random blueprints of higher rarity.
Types of blueprints in Rocket League
Blueprints come in different rarities: Uncommon (green), Rare (blue), Very Rare (purple), Import (orange), Exotic (yellow), and Black Market (black). The rarer the blueprint, the more valuable and visually impressive the resulting item tends to be.
It’s important to note that some blueprints may require additional “Painted” or “Certified” attributes when crafting an item. These attributes add unique colors or special certifications to your final product.
To craft an item from a blueprint, you’ll need enough credits – the in-game currency – to cover its cost. Once crafted, the item will become tradable just like any other item you acquire.
Now that we’ve covered the basics of blueprints, let’s explore other exciting aspects of Rocket League and how you can make the most out of your gameplay experience. Stay tuned for more expert tips and insights!
Trading and Selling Blueprints
When it comes to dealing with blueprints in Rocket League, you have a couple of options: trading them or selling them. Both methods offer unique opportunities for players to acquire new items and potentially earn some extra credits.
1. Trading Blueprints
One of the most popular ways to utilize your blueprints is through trading. Rocket League has a thriving community where players can exchange their blueprints with others to complete their collections or get desired items.
Here are a few steps you can take when trading blueprints:
- Research market prices: Before initiating any trades, it’s essential to familiarize yourself with the current market prices for different blueprints. This will help you determine the value of your blueprint and negotiate fair deals.
- Find reliable trading partners: Joining online communities, forums, or using dedicated Rocket League trading platforms can connect you with trustworthy traders who are interested in exchanging blueprints.
2. Selling Blueprints
If you’re not interested in trading or prefer an alternative method, selling your blueprints can be an excellent way to earn credits within the game. Here’s how you can go about selling your blueprints effectively:
- Evaluate blueprint rarity: The rarity level of a blueprint plays a significant role in determining its value. Rare or exotic blueprints tend to fetch higher prices compared to common ones.
- Check in-game item shop prices: Take note of the prices for items derived from your blueprints in the in-game item shop. This will give you an idea of their market value and help you set a reasonable price when selling.
Remember, whether you choose to trade or sell your blueprints, it’s crucial to stay informed about the current market trends and be patient while seeking out the best deals. Happy trading!