Now that Warzone 2 is available, the battle royale game series is entering a new age. This time, things are different since there is a new map to navigate and several new features to learn. The reader will be collect regarding Which warzone map is bigger.
Due to the breadth of the terrain and the renewed emphasis on vehicular combat, you’ll encounter adversaries from tanks, helicopters, and cars very frequently.
The enormous map you will enter at the beginning of each game is called Al Mazrah which warzone map is bigger.
Compared to Verdansk or Caldera, it is an entirely different places and the twisting rivers encourage innovative underwater combat techniques.
The Gulag is another option, where teams of two players are now pitted against one another.
Indeed, the ring has changed and can now divide into numerous, smaller circles at any time during the game.
Size of the Map
Compared to Verdansk and any other map in its precursor, Al Mazrah which warzone map is bigger. With 150 players per match, Warzone 2 has the biggest map in Call of Duty history.
Vehicles are, therefore, more crucial than ever. We’ll have to wait and watch how the weaponry meta will change due to the larger map.
The Warzone 2 Map: The Entire Town at This Site
Although it is a fictional setting, Al Mazrah which warzone map is bigger is based on the Middle East. If you completed the Modern Warfare 2 Campaign, you would know.
It serves as the backdrop for a handful of the game’s missions and consists primarily of a vast desert interrupted by twisting rivers.
Al Mazrah Northwest, Sector 1
Three important locations—Taraq Village, Rohan Oil Company, and Al-Safwa Quarry—and a broad landscape of oasis and roadside ruins can be found in Al Mazrah’s northwest.
- The most secure location to drop, grab, and hide out for a fast ambush is Taraq Village. The POI is full of buildings that serve as cover, lookout points, and hiding places.
- If you want to find quick treasure and quick fights, go to Rohan Oil. The oil plant is mostly an open space with worker housing and tents on the edges.
- Always be on the lookout for trigger-happy snipers since opponents can scale the various silos and tanks.The Al Safwa Quarry is a sizable industrial facility tucked away in the western slopes of Al Mazrah, which warzone map is bigger much like Rohan Oil.
- It would be better to land in the Upper Mountain Compounds to gain a good view of foes in the open. The cranes and industries in the centre of the complex would be your best option for riches. Al Mazrah City, the map’s populous metro area, is located in
Al Mazrah Northeast Sector 2
There is a tonne of buildings to investigate, along with a police station, skyscrapers, as well as an embassy, which might make it the biggest hot drop on the map.
If the hustle and bustle of the city isn’t for you,you might go around to the East Suburbs, where you could go on a more charming.Shopping binge. A marketplace, a strip mall, and a motorway pass through.
Another crucial place for map rotations is the Zarqa Hydroelectric plant. The village is home to industrial structures, apartment buildings, and historical sites.
When the ring eventually shuts, straggler Operators and squads will likely make their way to Zarqwa because it is close to the map’s centre.
West Al Mazrah Sector 3
A vast network of underground lairs beneath the town of Sattiq is the jewel of the west sector.
The Sattiq Cave Complex is a wonderful site to wait it out and surprise opponents who need to become more familiar with the complex’s labyrinthine layout.
While most of the Sattiq Cave Complex’s surroundings are decaying outposts and villages, players can also go to Hafid Port and Said City, two more developed coastal towns.
Some notable landmarks are the Soccer Stadium in Said City and the Oil Jetty in Hafid Port.
Al Mazrah Mountains and the Observatory at Zaya Sector 4
Since Sector 4 is situated between four other sectors, it is challenging to drop. You should anticipate a large number of gamers to move through this region as soon even as the circle closes.
- Despite being popular in the middle of the game, the Zaya Observatory and Akhdar Village offer players stable positions.
- As Al Mazrah’s which warzone map is bigger highest point, the Observatory offers a fantastic viewpoint of the entire map.
- Your enemies will require a lengthy voyage to get to the location’s main hub once you’ve eliminated the initial drop-ins from this area. There are bridges, winding roads, and rocky terrain to consider.
- You won’t be able to help but be mesmerized by the central sceneries at Akhdar Village. A vast bazaar, contemporary residences, and acentral courtyard make up the world’s historic site.
- Squads must engage in close-quarters firefights because of the POI’s narrow alleyways and confusingbuildings.
Al Mazrah Southwest Sector 5
Sector 5 is ideal for individuals who wish to avoid battles and engage in a long-term strategy because there are just two significant landmarks there.
The walled El Samman Graveyard can be thought of as the region’s starting point. You can access further residential buildings in every direction from this abandoned location for additional looting.
You can find the submerged Sawah Village to the south of the Cemetery. Several distinctive features, such as the Covered Market and the beached Oil Tank, may be found in Al Mazrah’s Atlantis, Sawah.
South Al Mazrah Sector 6
Sarraf Bay, Al Bagra Fortress, and Al-Malik Airport are three coastal localities in the southern region, similar to sectors 3 and 5.
The typical inland district of houses and gas stations is there, but Saraf Bay also includes its own Lighthouse Peninsula, Eastern Fishing Bay, and Resort.
Warzone 2 allows for swimming, so you and your crew may go swimming while keeping an eye on your adversaries from the coast.
Southeast of Saraf Bay is the fortified island city of AlBagraFortress.
There is only one road that connects it to the Bridge and Cistern Entrance, however, it appears that you may swim to the island’s shores.